Please, review the refund policy and test the free version of our service thoroughly before purchasing a subscription as we do not issue refunds.
Users who upgrade to Clideo Pro are considered aware of all the available features and limitations. Our users are themselves responsible for managing their subscriptions and cancellations.
If you have purchased the annual or the lifetime subscription and changed your mind, let us know within the first month and we will be able to refund you the prorated amount.
Please, be aware that we do not refund in the following cases:
- You don’t like the service.
- You no longer need the service.
- You already edited a file and downloaded it with no watermark.
- You’re dissatisfied with the features provided by our service or you haven’t found some particular features.
- You’ve found another service that you like better.
- You didn't cancel your subscription before the automatic renewal happened.
- You're dissatisfied with the speed while uploading a file from or downloading a file to your local device.
- You're dissatisfied with video editing speed.
- You're trying to edit a corrupted file that couldn’t be opened even by its native application.
If you still believe that you have a good reason for a refund, please contact our support team and specify at least the following:
- the reason why you claim the refund;
- the exact date and time of the claimed incident.