Please, review the refund terms and test the free version of our service thoroughly before purchasing a subscription.
We provide the service to you as is. You use it at your own risk and discretion. That means it does not come with any warranty. None express, none implied. No implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, availability, security, title, or non-infringement.
You can use our service for free or choose to buy a subscription (billed monthly or annually).
The free version allows you to test the basic functionality of our service and make an informed decision about whether it works as advertised and meets your requirements in terms of available functionality, format compatibility, speed, and quality.
Make sure you test the service thoroughly before the purchase because we DO NOT ISSUE REFUNDS once you buy a subscription.
Your subscription is renewed automatically unless you cancel it. We send emails with notifications about every upcoming payment. You receive these emails from our billing partner (FastSpring).
If you do not need our service anymore, remember to cancel your subscription before the renewal date to avoid being charged for the next cycle.
You can cancel your subscription in the following ways:
- You can cancel the subscription via the settings page of the website following this tutorial: How to cancel my subscription?
- You can contact our support team with a subscription cancellation request before the end of the current billing cycle.
If you cancel the subscription before the renewal date, you will continue to have access to all premium features until the end of the original billing cycle. (So, to use the subscription for one month only, you need to cancel it during the current billing cycle (before the renewal date) even on the very day you placed an order).
We DO NOT ISSUE REFUNDS once you buy a subscription including the following cases:
- You don't like the service.
- You no longer need the service.
- You already edited a file and downloaded it with no watermark — it means that you already used the service you paid for.
- You're dissatisfied with the features provided by our service or you haven't found some particular features.
- You've found another service that you like better.
- You're dissatisfied with the speed while uploading a file from or downloading a file to your local device. Please be aware that uploading and downloading speed is out of our scope, it depends only on the upload and download bandwidth of your internet connection or upload and download capabilities of your internet service provider (ISP). Our hosts are located in Germany and you may use https://speedtest.net/ to check your upload and download bandwidth to any German host. Contact your ISP for further assistance. To speed up the uploading or downloading process you can upload a file from or download a file to Google Drive or Dropbox instead of your local device.
- You're dissatisfied with video editing speed. In some cases, video processing may take more time because it requires a full reencode of a video stream that is needed in order to achieve better quality. Please also note, that the time needed to process a Full HD video may be as long as half of the actual video duration. You can reduce the video processing time by submitting a video with a lower resolution.
- You're trying to edit a corrupted file that couldn't be opened even by its native application. We try our best to perform the editing even in the most hopeless cases but if the file is not readable at all (e.g., because of a missing header or moov atom in the video file) — there is nothing we can do at all.
- You have experienced temporary technical issues while using our service. We try our best to fix any service-related issues or bugs as fast as possible after they are reported.
- You missed your deadlines or had any other damages or loss that may arise from your use of our service or its unavailability. You use the service at your own risk and discretion and it doesn't come with any warranty.
- You forgot to cancel the subscription yourself or request assistance from our support team to unsubscribe before the subscription renewal date. If you forgot to cancel your annual subscription, a downgrade to a monthly subscription is possible within one month after the renewal only.