Why to use a video merger?
Video joining tool helps you connect different parts of a video or merge several videos, and the finished film looks as if it were one. No distortion, no difference in quality, nobody will even be able to sense that it has been created using different parts from other videos.
In the article, we’ve handpicked 5 best free video combiners for you to choose from:
Online Video Joiner by Clideo
If you need the fastest video joiner, we highly recommend the one by Clideo. With the tool, editing your video will take less than a minute. It works with both Windows and Mac users. Clideo is a website that contains different online, free and easy-to-use tools such as Meme Maker, Video Joiner, Video Looper, etc.
- The best thing about using Clideo is that it supports a wide range of video formats including MP4, FLV, MOV, AVI, WMV and more.
- You can merge not only videos but also photos, and add music.
- You can add files from your smartphone, computer or a storage service.
- The tool is reliable and secure because as soon as you’re done editing your videos, they’ll be removed from the service, hence, nobody can use or access them.
- It allows you to convert video before saving.
- You need access to the Internet to use the program, as it’s online.
- There is a limitation of 500 MB per project. However, if you come across the issue, you can subscribe and continue editing.
Filmora is an easy video editing software, designed keeping in mind the novice and casual users. Since it has simple features, anyone can use it regardless of their age, experience and professional level. The results, of course, would be mind-boggling for everyone. The program has got all the features you need to turn your videos into a high-quality one, however, it leaves out some of the advanced features, which are a major con for the software.
- It has a user-friendly interface, it’s easy to edit a video even when you open the program for the first time.
- It has all the features you need to turn your video into a high-quality one.
- Not all the features of the software are free.
- The free version will leave a watermark on the edited videos.
- You need to download it even for simple video changes.
Movica is a free video joiner program that can work as the GUI component for some other tools. You can proceed with the program by first creating small parts of the videos and then merging them.
- Make use of keyboard shortcuts for great user experience.
- Provides fastest operations, so you don’t have to waste a lot of time waiting for the videos to be processed.
- Supports many popular video formats.
- You can save parts of a video to be edited.
- Sometimes notifications can be confusing.
- It might ask you to download Windows Media Player.
The freeware program is extremely simple! All you have to do is select your desired files, and the output devices you want your file to be saved in and finally select its ideal format.
- It has easy to use interface.
- It supports many different video formats such as MPEG-1, MPEG2, WMV, MP3, AVI, OGG, WAV, and WMA.
- May not work properly on Windows 7.
Free Video Joiner
It’s a great free program to use! By clicking on the “Add” button of the program, you’ll be able to add as many videos as you wish to merge. Decide on the output directory and the format and you’ll be ready to proceed with your joining process.
- Supports many video formats such as MP4, WMV, DVD, etc.
- Easy to use interface.
- Offers no media player.
- Works with Windows only.