How to make a Happy Women's Day video card
The tricky thing is, there are dozens of women around: friends, relatives, colleagues, classmates, and even neighbors. And each of them deserves her share of warm and hearty wishes.
The good news is, the fair sex doesn't really expect expensive presents. You can easily do with creative video cards for International women's day. And we have just the right tool for that!
Clideo service has many "niche" tools, and each is responsible for one editing action: changing a video speed, record resizing, setting an aspect ratio, adjusting a color scheme, editing an audio track, adding subtitles, and so on. But only an ultimate all-in-one video maker can do it all — and much more.
Some other tool’s perks:
- It works right in your browser, hence it doesn't exhaust your device's memory.
- You don't have to register or pay for a Clideo Pro subscription if your files don't exceed 500 MB each.
- Like all other Clideo tools, our Video Editor is user-friendly and intuitively comprehensive.
Nevertheless, here is a short manual on how to turn your women's day wishes for colleagues into a video card.
Upload files to the tool
Open Video Editor on your device. Make sure the Internet connection is fast and stable, as file processing may take some time, depending on their size and number.
Hit the "Get started" button and import all the files you need: songs, pictures, GIFs, and videos.
You can pick up the "ingredients" for your project not only from your device but also from Google Drive, Google Photos, and Dropbox.
Make a collage
Drag the files to the timeline or the canvas editing area and arrange them as you wish. You can read a detailed article on making collages in our blog, but it may be way more interesting to try all the editor's options and functions by yourself. Don't worry, you can easily undo the last performed action by hitting the left-faced arrow in the top-right part of the screen!
Just a couple of quick hints:
- In the "Canvas" tab, you can change the aspect ratio of the whole project.
- If you want to edit a separate file, click on it to make it "active".
- Snap function allows you to "stick" different files or chunks without gaps or overlapping.
- If you want to add captions in the "Text" tab, after adding them to the timeline, you can enter the font you are looking for in the search field, and there are chances that you'll find it. If you use a drop-down list, it'll show you just the most popular fonts.
- Don't forget about our Help: there, you can find manuals on literally every tool and action.
When you're done, click the "Export" button, choose the output resolution, and hit "Continue". Then just let the tool do its job.
Save the project
Give the video card the final run and make sure you like what you see. If so, save the project to your device or cloud storage account. If you think it's still far from perfect, hit the "Edit" button and keep working.