How to Make a Happy Birthday Video
You'll have to make some arrangements first. As a first step, collect all the files you want to use: photos, images, recordings, and maybe even slideshows. Don't forget to pick up some music. Don't be predictable, you can definitely do better than a shopworn Happy Birthday to You song!
Then find the right tool to make a video postcard from all these files. The successful candidate should:
- Be free. It may have some additional features for Pro Accounts, though, but it should be perfectly capable of creating different visual projects out of charge as well.
- Work online. You don't want to download, unpack, install, and set up any software, do you? Online mode also lets the tool be compatible with all operating systems and device types.
- Have a user-friendly interface. Who is up to reading lengthy manuals, right?
Happy to say, Clideo has a video maker you need. And the manual you are about to read is brief and simple. There are just three steps to follow.
Upload the files to the tool
Open Clideo's Video Editor in any browser and hit the "Get started" button.
After being transferred to the editor's main page, click the "Upload" button and select your files from your device, Google Drive, Google Photos, or Dropbox.
A hint! If you want to save time and use bulk upload, save all the files you need to the same folder.
Make a short movie
Drag the files to the timeline or the editing canvas and arrange them as you need, on the same line or on different ones (then you will be able to create a "picture-in-picture" effect). Make sure the audiotrack matches the shooting duration. If it's too long, trim it, if the song is too short, you can duplicate it.
What else can you do with the help of our tool?
- Combine several visuals in different ways, arrange them in order, overlap, create slideshows, etc. Make sure the size of each file doesn't exceed 500 MB. If this limit is a serious nuisance, just subscribe to Clideo Pro.
- Change the video’s speed.
- Flip and rotate visuals.
- Change the project's aspect ratio.
- Adjust hue, contrast, saturation, and other visual settings.
- Add captions in various fonts. For example, for special happy birthday wishes.
New functions are coming almost on a daily basis, so don't hesitate to click all the buttons you see and try them out. Don't worry — you can always undo the last action by hitting the left-faced arrow in the top-right part of the screen.
Save your video
When you think you've done all that you could and perfect is the enemy of good, hit the "Export" button and select the output resolution. The number of available options will depend on your account type.
As soon as the project is processed, save it to your device or one of your cloud storage accounts.
If you would like to learn more about our all-in-one video editor options and features, you can find more information in our Help Center.