How to make vertical video horizontal
Luckily, with our help you can make any vertical video horizontal and get more likes!
Clideo provides a set of free online tools for video editing. Our service works from a browser, so you don’t have to download and install a special app. Just upload as many files up to 500 MB each as you need and process it on your laptop, smartphone, or any other device.
Our tools will help you to change your video orientation in three different ways, so you can choose the one you like most.
- Open Clideo’s Video Rotator and upload a video you need from your camera in-roll, computer folder or cloud storage.
- Click one of the arrows to rotate the video 90, 180 or 270 degrees. Tap “Export”.
- Save the result to your personal device or upload it to the cloud storage.
Crop a vertical video to horizontal
- Upload a video to Clideo’s Video Cropper from your personal device, Google Drive or Dropbox.
- Choose the 16:9 crop option and adjust the grid manually as you need. Click on “Export”.
- Save the result where you want - to your personal device or a cloud.
Resize and add borders
- Open Online Video Resizer and import a video from any source you need: cloud storage account or your personal device.
- Choose “Custom” option in the Resize for section on the right and select the 16:9 aspect ratio. Pick up a sidebars colour under the “Crop” options. Then hit “Export”.
- Download the resized video to your laptop, smartphone, Google Drive or Dropbox.
All the tools allow changing the output format below the player. In all the cases you can alter the result by clicking on the “Edit” arrow at the last screen.