Twitter video size limit
- Possible video size for Twitter reaches 512 MB only. If your recording is bigger, you can compress it – for example, using the Online Video Compressor by Clideo.
- Resolution should be no lower than 32 x 32 pixels, its max is 1920 x 1200 pixels.
- Video duration shouldn’t exceed 140 seconds, as Twitter especially recognizes the value of laconism. If your film is longer – just use the Clideo’s Cutting tool.
- Twitter tolerates only two extensions: MP4 and MOV.
- There are two possible video styles: Portrait and Landscape. Their recommended aspect ratios are between 1:2.39 and 2.39:1.
The easiest and fastest way to meet size and format requirements is using a free and online Video Resizer by Clideo. Follow the steps:
Open the resizing tool in any browser
Tap or click on the big blue button to get the list of all the uploading options. You may either choose a recording from your personal device or pick it from your cloud storage account (Google Drive or Dropbox).
The tool deals with all the popular and not video formats: VOB, AVI, MP4, PMG etc.
Choose ready preset
There are two options for Twitter: Portrait or Landscape. Hitting them, you don’t need to alter anything or keep editing, but you may zoom your clip or change its position.
Don’t forget to choose a preferred output format. Keep in mind that.
Save the clip
When you are happy with the result, click “Resize” and wait several seconds. Take a quick preview to be sure that you got what you wanted. If something went wrong – click “back to editing”. If everything is perfect – download the film to your personal device or upload it to the cloud.
We are regularly improving our tools to add new features or enhance your experience. Check our Help Center for the most recent instructions.